Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

On 14/3/14 we purchased a dryer de8060p1 The tumbler just

Customer Question

On 14/3/14 we purchased a dryer de8060p1 The tumbler just goes 1 way & the sheets were going into a ball.We called your serviceman who told us to put a towel in the centre of the sheets & we weren't the only ones with this problem.We have since been told that you have replaced a part for a customer to overcome this problem & have bought out a new dryer to right this matter.We rung yesterday & the girl told me there was no such problem & the new model was no different.I hope my conversation was recorded.Today I have been to Magness Benbow to purchase a dryer for my daughter & enquired about this problem & was told yes it was a problem & you have since bought out a new model to overcome this.So can I get a new part to fix this problem on my dryer.We have been on the phone today for over 30 minutes trying to speak to a real person but to no avail.The girl yesterday was very unhelpful.Thank You,Pat & Michael Vyle.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

There is no way to convert your dryer ot tumble both ways, it will only tumble one way or you would have to buy the new model that is out. I am sorry there is just no way to fix that issue on your model.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks