Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have a Frigidaire Range Model#336 ECE. The oven quit

Customer Question

I have a Frigidaire Range Model#336 ECE. The oven quit working. I've checked the ohms on the element and it is .23 the elements are good.
The temp.probe reads .763, I was expecting somewhere at 1.080?
Question? Does the temp. probe need replacing? Or should I get the control panel?
I'm not skilled enough to check the control panel.
Reggie
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

If the power is good and 240 to the unit then replace the control board nothing else will cause that issue, the temp probe will not cause it not to heat and you would get a temp probe error on top of it.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks