Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Bosch oven M# HBL765AUC, i'm getting a fault code F155. What

Customer Question

For a Bosch oven M# ***** i'm getting a fault code F155.
What does it mean?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 9 months ago.

The F155 error means CORRUPTED EEPROM

1. If the fault message is displayed at power-up, ignore it. Sometimes at power down, the control saves the current time but fails to calculate and write the checksum in its memory. At the following power-up, a fault occurs due to this failure.

2. If F155 appears when starting a cooking mode, it means that the cooking parameters in the control memory are corrupted. The display board will have to be replaced.

We are on the honor system for our time so I Kindly ask you to rate my service BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page.

This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thank you!

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
If the oven is on 350 degrees, in middle of cooking the oven suddenly goes to 418 degrees, the control panel was burning hot, the cooling down fan motor was still functioning and the oven door locked and opened locked and open. So now what is my problem?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
If what your saying is correct, then why would my control panel overheat?

beacause the cooking parameters in the control memory are corrupted and it is not regulating the proper temps, the information I provided came directly from the manufacturers service manual so it is correct information. I will be glad to upload the manual if you wish to look for yourself, thanks.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I saw the manual online also. Im looking for a professional who can help me diagnose the problem with this oven, not based solely on a manual.

sir I will opt out because I have told you what the issue is but you will not accept it. Maybe another tech can help you, thanks.

Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 9 months ago.

Sir I am a different tech would you still like some help?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
That is not the problem. and I am not satisfied with this.
I found out myself that the problem is the power relay board. and im sure that i will not be charged for this call.
please confirm