Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Maytag electric dryer runs any time door is closed. I

Customer Question

Maytag electric dryer runs any time door is closed. I changed out door switch and did fine for couple weeks, but started problem again. Any suggestions?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

could you give me the model number so I can be of better assistance, thanks.

without the model number the only thing that I can tell you is that the start switch is bad and needs to be replaced, if you want parts numbers etc I will need the model number, thanks.

We are on the honor system for our time so I Kindly ask you to rate my service BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page.

This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thank you!

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this

issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. Thank you for your immediate attention in taking

care of this.

If you feel there is a reason you should not give me a rating please let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Model Maytag LDE9206ACE

hey thanks , give me second to look it up.

ok so the part you need to replace is but it is no longer being made so they are hard to come by you will have to get a used one at ebay, I found a listing but it contains all the switches and the timer for 40 bucks so you better grab it while you can: - click here for part

Push switch Part #: 33001726

please dont forget to give me a rating before you leave thanks so much