Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Blomberg dw155500SS - just stopped working on Sunday. The dw

Customer Question

Blomberg dw155500SS - just stopped working on Sunday. The dw is plugged in and the outlet has power. It just stopped mid-cycle, I removed dishwasher to check that the outlet is ok.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Dishwasher - Blomberg dw155500SS - just stopped working, power outlet has been checked - appliance purchased in August, 2012
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! A very common thing to cause the machine to be totally dead is poor connections where the power wires from your home connect to the power wires for the dishwasher. Can you inspect those wires and see if they are secure? Do you have a meter to perform any testing with?