Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Schwartz Have Kenmore dishwasher W10297945A use it

Customer Question

Schwartz Have Kenmore dishwasher W10297945A use it occasionaly in condo three years old and complete light blinks 4 times ?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: will not start washing just goes off after a period of time complete light blinks four times rest using three key method no help
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

This is a motor error, try to reset it by doing this"Press any 3 keys in the sequence 1-2-3-1-2-3-1-2-3 with no more than 1 second between key presses. If it resets all lights will light up and then press Cancel. If it works great if the code comes back you need a new motor.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Also mod 665.13932k015 ser f21001132
have disconnected for five minutes from power no help

Ok try the reset procedure again, all the lights should light up just make sure you press them in order each time pretty fast and you have to do it 3 times in a row within 8 seconds. Once all the lights light up press Cancel and try it.