Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Uma
, jennair dishwasher - is on and the sensors are

Customer Question

uma
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: jennair dishwasher - is on and the sensors are working but no water is coming when you switch on
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

Check the dome float in the front bottom corner of the unit, make sure it moves up and down freely. Sometimes it gets stuck up and then no water will enter the unit. Let me know what you find.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
the dome float is moving up and down with no issues. I do not see the water is coming when switched on?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
is it possible to talk to you on phone?

It is but not tonight anymore tomorrow it is, but a phone call costs more just so you are aware.