Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Samsung Dryer DV219AGW Xaa. It will not start, I

Customer Question

I have a Samsung Dryer DV219AGW Xaa. It will not start, I replaced the motor, the control PCB and Main PCB, operating Thermostat, Thermistor, Thermal fuse. The door switch is good and the belt switch is good also. No error codes. I turn the dryer on and push the start button, and it still does not start. I heard a cleck from the Main PCB, but it still does not start.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If you are hearing the click from the board relay, provided the voltage is good to the machine, there is a break in the circuit between that relay and the motor. It may be in the wiring if you have replaced the fuse and the belt switch. Can you measure the voltage from that relay to see that it is 120 VAC after you hear the click?