Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Ge cafe mw cvm2072sm2ss lcd panel has no display the whole

Customer Question

Ge cafe mw cvm2072sm2ss lcd panel has no display the whole thing is blue clock has display and fan and light work
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 10 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

If the whole thing is blue you need a new display board, if you have tried to unplug it for a full minute to reset it and that whole display is blue, get a new display board.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks