John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My top drawer of the dishwasher is tuck. stuck
, It

Customer Question

JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: It made a few sounds like It was on so my husband turned it on to run a cycle and now it won't open properly and it can't be turned on. The bottom drawer seems to be working fine\
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

IS there dishes in the unit?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, we have removed the dishes from the unit- it's only the top drawer that is stuck

The lid lock motors may have gotten stuck down, have you tried to start it again and cancel the cycle?