Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Thermador DWHD650JFM/55
, Keeps beeping starting about

Customer Question

Thermador DWHD650JFM/55
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Keeps beeping starting about one minute after it starts
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: And doesn't seem to actually be progressing or doing anything
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: ust started
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

Try to turn the power off to the unit for 1 full minute and then turn it back on to reset it and see if it stops beeping, let me know what happens.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
That's been done lots of times. I reset the system, unplugged it, etc.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Dissatisfied with your service and would like a refund. I need a real answer, not something that anyone can figure out on their own.

OK no problem I just wanted to start somewhere as I do not know what you have tried or done as I stated before going into the technical end of programming on the control....but the customer knows best so your refund is on its way.