Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

What does an Auto Tap warning mean?

Customer Question

What does an Auto Tap warning mean?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 9 months ago.

The water tap error means the unit thinks water is not entering the tub. If the dishwasher isn't adding any water at all, you need to make sure the dishwasher gets water from your house. If that checks good then replace the electronic water valve on your dishwasher which is the part mounted below the tub where the water supply line connects.

Now in the case that water does enter the dishwasher but you're getting the water tap symbol, it means that your flow meter in the intake assembly isn't sensing properly and the flow meter would need to be replaced.

I Kindly ask you to rate my service BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page. If you don't see it please let me know.

Please be aware that this rating is for the quality of my response, not a rating for the overall experience you have had on this site as this rating reflects on me not on the site.

Rating me will not in any way affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

Before leaving a negative rating please discuss it with me first so I can have a chance to remedy the issue.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thank you!

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this

issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. Thank you for your immediate attention in taking

care of this.

If you feel there is a reason you should not give me a rating please let me know.