Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have ld code on my bravo i check evrery thing but steel

Customer Question

hi i have ld code on my bravo i check evrery thing but steel dont work i dont no how to erase code
i check pump in sade tub all clean yes no problem
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

That is a long drain code is there water in the unit when that happens?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
you dont have to response its ok now i did a laod an its working just fine .i claen avery thing tub pump and code is gone thx and sorry my english is not good have a good day

You too!

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
y am sorry it work for 1 laod and it stop at drain with ld on display i need you for

Check the pump for any blockages and then replace the pump if that continues to happen.