Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I need to know what kind of coolant a ge profile PFS22SBSBSS

Customer Question

I need to know what kind of coolant a ge profile PFS22SBSBSS uses
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: it runs but wont cool
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have already replaced the motherboard and still not cooling and everything appears to be running. the fans and compressor are running.
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 9 months ago.

It uses 134A refrigerant, but just adding more to it is not gonna fix the issue, if there is no freon in the system then there is a leak somewhere and will have to be found and repaired, otherwise it will just leak back out, you will be putting freon in it all the time.

I Kindly ask you to rate my service BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page. If you don't see it please let me know.

Please be aware that this rating is for the quality of my response, not a rating for the overall experience you have had on this site as this rating reflects on me not on the site.

Rating me will not in any way affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

Before leaving a negative rating please discuss it with me first so I can have a chance to remedy the issue.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thank you!

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this

issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. Thank you for your immediate attention in taking

care of this.

If you feel there is a reason you should not give me a rating please let me know.

care of this.

care of this.