Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

We operate a large console, however, it does not give you

Customer Question

we operate a large console, however, it does not give you model number. Is there anyway you can tell me how to make to display brighter?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 10 months ago.

Hello, I'm Joel thank you for using JA! If you have been waiting a while
I apologize as I try to help as many customers as possible in a timely manner.

Give me just a minute and I will be right with you I am working on your answer now please be patient as I may have to look up part numbers and or refer the service manual to give you the most informative answer possible depending on your question.

Keep in mind we are on the honor system for our time so I ask that you take the time to give me a rating by clicking on the 5 star rating system before you leave today it will be available for you to click on once I have answered your request. Thank you.

Backlighting switch
The backlighting switch is located on the left side of your console. When turned on, contrast on the
display screen is increased due to lighting of the background. Use this switch when you are having trouble
seeing the display or indicators, because of glare caused by the sun, or because the lights in the room
are dim.

If that does not work then set contrast using the menu:

open the options dialog - click here for instructions

set the contrast: - click here for instructions

I Kindly ask you to rate my service BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page. If you don't see it please let me know.

Please be aware that this rating is for the quality of my response, not a rating for the overall experience you have had on this site as this rating reflects on me not on the site.

Rating me will not in any way affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

Before leaving a negative rating please discuss it with me first so I can have a chance to remedy the issue.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thank you!

...

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this

issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. Thank you for your immediate attention in taking

care of this.

If you feel there is a reason you should not give me a rating please let me know.

Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 9 months ago.

care of this.

care of this.