Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

How to replace a Franke Cold Valve Assembly 2-015 - can not

Customer Question

how to replace a Franke Cold Valve Assembly 2-015 - can not remove old one
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The valve unscrews for removal. There is a hex nut as part of the assembly that a socket will fit over. See the link below.

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
you are correct but I was not able to remove it with hex tools as it was too tight so I tried other tools but still could not losen it by the time I got done trying it was all chewed up - it is a tight spot - finally used a pipe wrench which barely fit but was finally able to remove it - only to find that replacement part from NYP was the wrong one there are several very similar ones so l have now ordered I think the correct one - if I had been able to remove it first I would have been able to order the correct one by comparing it to the choices online anyway I think once the part arrives it will workThanks
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Okay, good, glad you got it figured out. Thank you for taking the time to reply, I appreciate that.