John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

WE PUSH THE CYCLE BUTTONS OF OUR KITCHENAID DISHWASHER MODEL

Customer Question

WE PUSH THE CYCLE BUTTONS OF OUR KITCHENAID DISHWASHER MODEL #KUDE70FXBL AT THE TOP OF THE DOOR. THE BLUE LIGHT ON THE FACE OF THE DOOR COMES ON. WE CLOSE THE DOOR AND AFTER ABOUT A MINUTE THE BLUE LIGHT ON THE FACE OF THE DOOR GOES OUT. DISHWASHER NOT STARTING. IS THERE A WAY TO BEBOOT THE COMPUTER TO THIS MODEL?
RON
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

I'll need a bit of time to research your question, and I'll get back to you. Thank you.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

In spite of my best efforts, I'm unable to find any technical information specific to the model number you listed. The best suggestion I can give you is to go to www.kitchair.com/customerservice, and using the contact information shown there, speak with one of the service people.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Do you need any further assistance, before your request times out?