John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Lenore Elite Gas Dryer Modeltakes too to dry. I thoroughly

Customer Question

Lenore Elite Gas Dryer Model(###) ###-####takes too long to dry. I thoroughly cleaned the entire machine and vent. The home is 2 months old so the exhaust is not a suspect. I checked resistance of all thermostats, thermistor, valve coils and moisture sensor. All seem ok. This machine is probably microprocessor controlled. Do you have any suggestions?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Sean F. replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for using Just Answers. My name is***** come from a family background of appliance service and have over 20 yrs in the field. If you have been waiting, sorry, don't get discouraged. I am one of the techs on Just Answers and might have someone ahead of you. I WILL work as fast I can to analyze your problem and get to you. Please understand that I am not at your home looking at the appliance myself. You are my eyes & ears! I will work with you to figure out what is wrong with your appliance. I will give you my honest professional opinion of the problem. Thank you for excepting me for you appliance issue. I'll be right with you and please don't forget to rate my service at completion.

****When you say to long. How long are you talking about?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm waiting for a response to my question. Thanks.
Expert:  Sean F. replied 1 year ago.

I responded to you and asked. ****When you say to long. How long are you talking about?

Also please provide a full model number off the unit. The model number provided is for a electric dryer not a gas.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
CORRECTION: It's a Kenmore Elite Gas Dryer model(###) ###-####2000
Expert:  Sean F. replied 1 year ago.

Okay how long is it taken to dry?

Expert:  Sean F. replied 1 year ago.

I am going to opt out. I am not sure if your getting my question. Not sure if the web site is having issues our if it is on my side.

Sorry

Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

I am a different tech, if the vent is clear and blowing good strong air see how long the flame stays on. If it is under 2 minutes let me know.