John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My Bosch dishwasher SHE3AR7xUC has come up with a E:25

Customer Question

my Bosch dishwasher SHE3AR7xUC has come up with a E:25 message when i tired ti start the cycle this morning. I tried to change the setting from Auto to Heavy wash when the message came up. ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the dishwasher is not working. on/off, start > and < do nothing. pushing the various setting buttons do nothing. it seems to be frozen.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
when I agreed to pay for the answers, it said the cost is $18. then the charge went through for $28. Why?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Is this a scam? It seems as though the only objective is to get someone to sign up for an on going monthly charge! if they don't sign up, they get no service. This can't be that tough a question. There's a meaning to the error message. What is it?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Please cancel this service and credit back my charge.
Expert:  bonzaco replied 9 months ago.

I'm afraid that not all the experts are online all the time, if you subsequently request a particular expert then the call is locked for a period and becomes unavailable for the remainder of the experts until this time period expires. My name is ***** ***** I help you will your problem?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
please cancel the $28 charge.
Expert:  bonzaco replied 9 months ago.

No worries - I will refer your question back to customer care. Thank You and have a great day.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I would like a refund for services paid for but not received