Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP
This would mean the magnetron needs to be replaced. You could do it yourself but just remember that even after unplugged that microwaves still contain very high voltage and are dangerous.
Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive credit for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated. Thank you for using Just Answer.