Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a Samsung refg. model #AW211-TJT. the error light is

Customer Question

I have a Samsung refg. model #AW211-TJT . the error light is showing 33 E
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 11 months ago.

So this 33E error code means that your fill tube heater has failed. There is a heater which slides around the fill tube back behind the icemaker where the water enters the icemaker and the unfortunately that heater will need to be replaced. You'll need to contact an appliance parts store to look up the part so you can order and replace it, or you will need to call a technician to replace the part for you.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?