Jamie_2013
Jamie_2013, Handyman
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 6 years
76126576

I have a Kenmore front loading HE washing machine and past 6

Customer Question

I have a Kenmore front loading HE washing machine and for the past 6 months, the wash cycle, though says 50 minutes, takes over 2 hours to complete
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: There are no error codes. The "time remaining" display keeps going down to say, 10 minutes, and the 10 minutes takes more than 10 minutes. finally when it shows 1 minute left, it takes about 30 minutes still
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 9 months ago.

Unfortunately this means there is a fault within the main control board. Replacing the control board would be the best solution to fix this.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive credit for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated. Thank you for using Just Answer.

Please rate me before you leave and post back here if you need more help.