John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

There How and were can I get a Whirlpool tech sheet (

Customer Question

Hi: There
How and were can I get a Whirlpool tech sheet ( W10476808 ) for model KFIS20XVWH8 of my french door frig. as now the evp fan is running continuously. Many thanks: Paul C.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

I'm not sure what you mean by the words tech sheet. Are you referring to a wiring diagram or a schematic?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi: John
Thanks for the reply. Yes, I'm looking to obtain the schematic for my refrigerator. I noticed back three days ago that the evp fan has been running continuously which has never done before when the compressor has competed it's cycle. By having a schematic I could then trace back to what relay on the control board and see if we have a stuck closed relay keeping the evap fan running 24-7. I look forward to your reply and recommendations. THANKS ☺
Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

Go to www.whirlpool.com/manuals.com . I'm pretty sure that Whirlpool puts technical sheets in plastic holders in the appliance, usually inside the rear panel. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.

Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

Do you need any further assistance, before your request times out?