Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Model pds20sbsbrss tempertuer ok temp up & down control goes

Customer Question

Model pds20sbsbrss tempertuer ok temp up & down control goes dark
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 9 months ago.

Hello, I'm Joel thank you for using JA! If you have been waiting a while
I apologize as I try to help as many customers as possible in a timely manner.

Give me just a minute and I will be right with you I am working on your answer now please be patient as I may have to look up part numbers and or refer the service manual to give you the most informative answer possible depending on your question.

Keep in mind we are on the honor system for our time so I ask that you take the time to give me a rating by clicking on the 5 star rating system before you leave today it will be available for you to click on once I have answered your request. Thank you.

you can try unplugging the unit for a few minutes or kill power to it at the breaker and see if you still have the same problem ,if so then numeric readout on the board is going out and will need to be replaced:

Refrigerator Electronic Control Board

Part #: WR55X10522

I Kindly ask you to rate my service BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page. If you don't see it please let me know.

Please be aware that this rating is for the quality of my response, not a rating for the overall experience you have had on this site as this rating reflects on me not on the site.

Rating me will not in any way affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

Before leaving a negative rating please discuss it with me first so I can have a chance to remedy the issue.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thank you!