Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

How do you reset blinking cancel light

Customer Question

how do you reset blinking cancel light
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

The blinking cancel light is actually an error code for Maytag dishwashers. It means that your dishwasher thinks the touch control panel is shorted. If you unplugged the dishwasher and plugged it back in and the electronics didn't reset, your touch control panel has just failed and would need to be replaced. You'll need the full model number to look up the correct part. The full model number is ***** on a sticker around the front frame of the tub and can be seen if you open the door. It will start with an "M" for Maytag. The part is usually about $130-150.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the bad news.

Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

You would just buy the kit and do it the same way using your outside wall like the RV wall would be. There really would be no difference in the venting. You should have it in a built in cabinet inside the cabin and run your vent through your wall.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, that was a different expert. I believe we had some sort of mix up and he responded to the wrong customer. Please ignore what he said and replace the touch control panel to resolve your issue.