Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

My mco160ub stopped working fuse OK

Customer Question

My mco160ub stopped working fuse OK
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 10 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

What is it doing? DOes the display light up does it program and start or just not heat, let me know exactly thanks.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
No response no lights as if unplugged I tested fuse and it is OK
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
115v through fuse board

Ok if you have 120 through the fuse then the board I would check for power to the main board, if you have power there then the main board has gone bad, which happens on that unit as it is an older model. Here is a link to the board.

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks