Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

The control light that shows the setting is out &if ice

Customer Question

the control light that shows the setting is out &if ice maker is on or off would this be the control panel which they say is no longer available for a 650/f
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

So yes, unfortunately it is no longer available. You could try to send the panel into a place like Core Centric Solutions to see if the board can be refurbished, but other than that, you would only be able to search around on ebay or some other place that sells used appliance parts and hope one pops up for sale.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?