John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My twenty eight hundred keeps showing a blocked washer

Customer Question

My twenty eight hundred keeps showing a blocked washer arm....it is 23 yrs. old and just started doing this....what do I need to do to repair this problem?
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: It is the center telescoping one that seems to get stuck...so every 3 minutes it tells me it is blocked, but there is nothing there. Sometimes it stays up but mostly it is down when I open the washer
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: Cant think of anything else.....otherwise is is still good and cleans well.
JA: OK. Got it. Last thing - JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 9 months ago.

Hello, the telescoping one on the bottom rack gets stuck down or up?

Thanks