Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

We have an ACS3350AS stove and love it. But one of the touch

Customer Question

We have an ACS3350AS stove and love it. But one of the touch pad buttons on the electronic clock doesn't work anymore. But apparently a replacement part is no longer available. Any work arounds besides buying a new stove?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 10 months ago.

So the touchpad is actually part of the clock which is part number 31944801. This part is no longer available as you stated which means that the only options would be to find a used part on Ebay or some other place like that, or you can remove the display board and send it into a place like Core Centric Solutions or ApplianceTimers.com to have the board refurbished. It usually takes about 2 weeks to refurbish the board and costs about $150-200 if you wanted to do that. Other than that, you can always replace the entire stove as you well know.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thanks Tyler!

No problem and I'm glad I could help. I'm sorry about the circumstances however. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?