bonzaco
bonzaco,
Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic
26760916

Our Bosch a, scenta dw ....the door does not stay latched

Customer Question

our Bosch a
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: scenta dw ....the door does not stay latched during the cycle so I have to keep an eye on it and keep pushing it to latch again, then after a little while same thing...we have been careful that nothing is impeding the door to prevent latching...it neve did click when it latched like I think it should..
JA: OK got it. Last thing — UK Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 9 months ago.

Could you give me the full ENr please - this is lazer etched into the top of the inner stainless steel door - you need to be at the right angle to see it.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
ENr? I do not see that ..model # *****
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Did you get the model #?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
OK...this was a joke. I do not intend to pay since I got no answer. Just forget it.
Expert:  bonzaco replied 9 months ago.

OK the problem is either with the latch assembly and its locking pin or alternatively you have stressed the door hinges which duly has twisted the hinge mounting points on the frame. Firstly check the door latch on the top and adjust if necessary.