Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Frigidaire dishwasher not filling up. Replaced the control

Customer Question

Frigidaire dishwasher not filling up. Replaced the control valve but still not working. Any ideas.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

So the first thing you'll want to do is see if you're getting 110 volts down to the valve when it should be filling. If not, then only the control board or a faulty pressure switch can cause the issue. If the pressure switch is reading incorrectly and thinks the dishwasher is already full, then below is a link to the pressure switch on the left side you'd need to order and replace.

CLICK HERE for pressure switch

Now if the dishwasher waits a minutes or two while just sitting there like it's waiting to fill up, then you have a faulty control board and the control board would need to be replaced. Below is a link to the part you'll need to order and replace.

CLICK HERE for control board

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.