John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I installed new KA appliance packages in a new development

Customer Question

I installed new KA appliance packages in a new development in Taos,NM. The stove handles get very hot when baking. It does not appear to normal or reasonable the handles are too hot to keep fingers on more than a second or two. The stove is model # ***** Please advise if the company has had this complaint and what the company is doing to resolve. ***** *****(###) ###-####***@******.***.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rick replied 9 months ago.

hello my name is***** will Assist you today. I went to a special website that Whirlpool has set up for techs, There are no cases where this is a issue, so to answer your question, At this time there is nothing the company is doing about this complaint. If these units were just installed I would have a authourized servicer come out and check them for you.