Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a eurotech stackable washer/dryer combo that came

Customer Question

I have a eurotech stackable washer/dryer combo that came with a house I just bought. The washer worked fine. I put the clothes in the dryer, pushed the on button and the red light just blinks, the dryer does not start. The lint basket is clean and nothing is obstructing the door. Help!!
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect the dryer door switch is faulty. If you push on the door at the latch while you push the start button, does the dryer start or behavior change at all?