Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Cabrio top loader will lock begin to fill then quit. It will

Customer Question

Cabrio top loader will lock begin to fill then quit. It will not continue to wash no release the lock for 2 to 5 min
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 10 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

Are there any error codes on the display?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
There was a code when it first happened a few days ago. Not sure but does p1 look like a codeun

ok press any button in for 3 secs then release it for 3 secs and repeat that until all the lights light up, then watch the display and tell me what F code comes up.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
No codes are coming up but I think maybe f1. Cant remember but something was blocking the machine from locking

That is a main control error, based on your issue you need to replace the control. Here is a link to help.

CLICK HERE

The part # ***** ***** for you to order.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks