Ezekiel
Ezekiel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Repair Expert
91962359

I have a stacked coin operated washer/dryer which had a

Customer Question

I have a stacked coin operated washer/dryer which had a error code F28 model CGT8000XQO I replaced wiring harness (all of it) and both CCU and MCU but when I plugged it back in display said RESELECT CYCLE so I tried and nothing happened so I put Key in (after) opening the door and closing, tried to go to diagnostic mode but up popped the F28 error again, how do I clear this?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Ezekiel replied 1 year ago.

Hello sir are you there

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is there a specific way to clear these error codes?
Expert:  Ezekiel replied 1 year ago.

Hello the f28 error doesnt necessarily mean a board issue check the molex connections on the boards also unplug the machine for 3 min then plug in and retry many of times the boards and harness get moisture from heat and humidity or corrosion and will throw a code please rate me on my assistance if you have further questions please reply ill be on another hour