John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a Whirlpool Model WTW8800YWD. It stoped running while

Customer Question

I have a Whirlpool Model WTW8800YWD. It stoped running while washing. Now when it's pluged in, it beeps. When you push the power button the panel lights up, but when the start button is pushed it just humms like the motor is trying to start. If you push the start button again it continues to humm and doesn't go off until it is unplugged. What parts do I need?
Submitted: 10 months ago via ApplianceRepair.Net.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 10 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

Have you checked to see if the pump is jammed or blocked?