Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have a Dacor Pinacle raised vent system, model #RV36. All

Customer Question

I have a Dacor Pinacle raised vent system, model #RV36. All of a sudden, it is not possible to replace the grill after cleaning. It will not stay in place. I was told to order a grill conversion kit. It arrived, consisting of a tube of glue and 3 rubber strips but no instructions. Do you know how this is supposed to help me with my problem. Thank you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 10 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

You are to use the rubber strips to be the seal for the grill and glue them down to the top and unit.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks