John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

I have a Bosch front loading 100 series washer I ordered a

Customer Question

I have a Bosch front loading 100 series washer I ordered a valve-magnet that is what the technician said I needed because the water doesn't come in and the washer doesn't agitate now I need another part that did not fix my problem
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

First of all, be certain the water supply faucets are turned on, and that there's no kinks in the supply hoses. Do you have the same problem, or do you have different symptoms?

Will you please send me the model number, so I can search for technical information?

Thank you.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Do you need any further assistance, before your request times out?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I order a valve magnet and that's not what the problem is it saying I need a washer motor relay sensor and that's the code that it was flashing I do have the water turned on I know all that and check the hoses the thing caught on fire was smoking how to unplug it so I guess I need a new washer I don't know I just feel like it's junk I will never buy a Bosch product again
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

OK. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know the first person I talk to you gave me the wrong answer and this guy told me just common sense answers that I already had done
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

In order to find he correct part for your unit I need you to send me the model number. It's usually located on an I.D. plate mounted on the door frame. Thank you.