John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

When Starting the Wash Machine - The machine begins

Customer Question

When Starting the Wash Machine - The machine begins Agitating before it fills to the correct level, and At the End of the SpinCycle the Machine begins to fill to about 2 inches...then shuts off.
it seems thought the machine fill level is pretty much off cycle. What to do????
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 10 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

Do you have the complete model number off the tag on the unit, the one listed is not valid.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I just want an answer that will fix my problem...NOT A MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION. I have been waiting an hour so Your WEB SITE is making FALSE Promises...FAST RESPONSE. Do Not Charge My Credit Card if I do Not Receive a Response Very Shortly.

I am just a tech on the site, I need the complete model number off the machine adn then I can get you the answer you need.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I Cannot find the Model # ***** the Machine, therefore Please Cancel my Request, and DO NOT Charge My Credit Card I You have Not Given an answer to My Problem. I will contact the Local Maytag Authorized Dealer for Repair.
*** ****
*** ****

No problem Warren without the model number I can not look up the part you need to replace, I know the part you will need but I need a model to get you the correct one.