Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP
Hello, this usually indicates a faulty door switch. Do you have a volt meter? You can ohm the door switches out there's three of them. If the switches test good, the control board is shorted. Usually the bottom door switch causes this issue on these units. A microwave can hold lethal voltage even unplugged. The high voltage side is actually very dangerous until the high voltage capacitor has been safely discharged.
I work on the honor system here. I'm not credited for my work until you rate my answer positively using the star rating system at the top of your screen. Please remember to rate my answer positively before logging off.