Jamie_2013
Jamie_2013, Handyman
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 6 years
76126576

My name is ***** ***** and I have a WFW9200SQ02 Whirlpool

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** and I have a WFW9200SQ02 Whirlpool washer that flashed a F70 code. So we replaced the MCU and it still isn't doing anything
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: When it gave the F70 code, it gave three beeps and wouldn't come on
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 10 months ago.

If you have replaced the MCU and still same thing then the CCU also needs to be replaced.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive credit for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated. Thank you for using Just Answer.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Do you possibly have a part number for the ccu?

Manufacturer #W10319816

Please be sure to rate me before you go and post back here if you need more help at no additional charge, thanks!