Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I need to reinstall the crisper drawers, in my mom's Amana

Customer Question

I need to reinstall the crisper drawers, in my mom's Amana TR21VW. I have all the drawers,frames, support post etc. I am foolishly mixed up. please advise me what do. Thanks! elaine
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Below is a breakdown diagram of your refrigerator which shows the order of how to install the crispers and shelves and such. Aside from that I'm not sure there is much explanation that can be done without having someone onsite to install them for you.

CLICK HERE for diagram

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.