Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Samsung refrigerator model RF267ABBP. It is leaking

Customer Question

I have a Samsung refrigerator model RF267ABBP. It is leaking from the top panel inside to the left of the water filter bad leak. The ice maker and water through the door work fine. No water line leak behind refrigerator. The line that is leaking must be going from water filter to door or ice maker. How do I get to this line to replace it? Does the inner plastic shell come completely out? This is in the fresh food section of course. Refrigerator cools fine.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The attached pages show how that panel comes out for access to the area behind it. Is that where the leak is coming from?