John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a whirlpool duet WFW9150WW00 s/n HLY536512. It stops

Customer Question

I have a whirlpool duet WFW9150WW00 s/n HLY536512. It stops mid cycle and it beeps repeatedly and the wash light flashes. I have unplug and tried to run the rinse and spin cycle but it will not do anything but spin over a couple times and then starts beeping again. I thought maybe the pump went out, so I checked the catch filter and cleaned it out. Still does the same thing. I took the pump out and tested it. It works fine so what is my next step. I don't have a screen to see any codes on this washer. My name is Elonne
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I started a normal load and that is what it did. I tried unplugging several times to reset. Is there a switch that might not be working?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 10 months ago.

How many flashes between pauses does the wash light flash?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Never mind not happy to have to go through so much junk and free trial etc. I will figure it out myself. Thanks anyway.

Okay but if you count those flashes, it is an error code that tells us what is wrong with your unit.