Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech
13353276

Problem similar to
, Samsung refrigerator with bottom

Customer Question

problem similar to http://www.justanswer.com/appliance/7n1f2-samsung-fridge-rs267lbsh-produces-broken-ice-not.html#re.v/491/
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Samsung refrigerator with bottom freezer icemaker. Ice maker has to be reset all the time to drop cubes and most of the cubes, when dropped, are in pieces. The lead to the temperature sensor is hanging a bit low, but the sensor seems to be in the right place.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.

When you say the ice is in pieces, like kind of hollow?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. Solid.
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

What is your model number?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
RF265ABWP
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

If you need to keep reseting the unit, then you will need a new one, easy to replace only one screw hold it in.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

Click here

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Tips are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory