Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a 42 inch GE momogram side by side refrig. The bottom

Customer Question

I have a 42 inch GE momogram side by side refrig. The bottom drawer keeps saying 20 degrees. I hold the set bottom and changed to 33 degrees. How long until it starts moving up. I hear the fan constantly running. I have schedules a tech but maybe it is something I can do.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The control is defaulting to the current temperature, as it is designed to do. So, the issue is likely that the air damper assembly, number 344 in the diagram at the link below, is broken and stuck in the open position. That assembly will likely need to be replaced.

CLICK HERE

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE