Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained CFC Technician
13570846

I have an electrolox French door fridge model number is

Customer Question

i have an electrolox French door fridge model number is ***** and its not making ice cubes.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I had to remove all the ice from the maker since it was way to full.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: When I removed all the ice ths ice maker stopped making ice. I have ice in the small trays but it will not dropped them into the dispensor
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I get water from the dispenser just can't get ice . I felt the tray on top and it has ice but it just not flipping them into the tray.
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 1 year ago.

Hello, the mold has ice but it's not harvesting it? That normally indicates a stuck/jammed arm or a faulty ice maker. Try using a blow dryer on the ice maker. If it starts going around, you may not need to replace the ice maker.

I work on the honor system here. I'm not credited for my work until you rate my answer positively using the star rating system at the top of your screen. Please remember to rate my answer positively before logging off.

Thanks!