John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

I have a 5-year old LG gas range LRG3095ST with convection.

Customer Question

I have a 5-year old LG gas range LRG3095ST with convection. The 5- burners always light but the oven does not always light. Think it gets a F3 or F11 code.
If I leave one of the burners on and re-start the oven, it works every time. Why does it not start on its own
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

The fault codes are indicating that the oven heat sensor has failed. Let me go get parts number information, and I'll get back to you. Thank you.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

If you go to www.appliancepartspros.com, enter your model number in their search box, click on the cavity parts diagram and choose sensors or fuses from the drop down menu, you'll see a photo of the oven sensor, part number EBZ37191706, price $54.98.

You'll find the sensor inside the oven cavity at the top right side. Remove the old sensor, and replace it with the new sensor, making certain to snap it into its brackets.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Do you need further assistance, before your request times out?