Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained CFC Technician
13570846

MODEL: SHE3ARF6UC/21 FD65052006 Purchased 10-31-15 from

Customer Question

MODEL: SHE3ARF6UC/21 FD65052006 Purchased 10-31-15 from Lowe's Hardware: has worked beautifully till today when after running a normal cycle it didn't drain completely, about 2 inches of water remaining in the bottom: have cleared the trap, manually drained (which it did fine), ran a short rinse and hold cycle to test and it worked, however running a second full cycle it did the same thing, suggestions?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 1 year ago.

Hello, have you checked the air gap on the sink for debris? Or does the hose connect straight to the disposal? Check where the hose connects for a restriction. Usually the problem is related to the discharge line or connections..

I work on the honor system here. I'm not credited for my work until you rate my answer positively using the star rating system at the top of your screen. Please remember to rate my answer positively before logging off.

Thanks!