John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

Karim, hobart lx30 e5 error
, sure.....clicks to turn

Customer Question

karim, hobart lx30 e5 error
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: sure.....clicks to turn over but doesn't do any thing....right now i have the motor out and tested ..works....just not sure about the drain solenoid
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

Hi Karim, I sent an answer yesterday, but apparently it didn't get to you. The error code indicates thppat the washer isn't draining complete, during the drain cycle. The slow drain is usually caused by food particle blockage in the drain valve or the drain hose, or both.

Remove the kick plate, that's underneath the door, and, with a flash light, inspect the drain valve and the discharge flex hose the goes to the floor drain pipe. If you find food blockage, clean it out. Make sure the water pan is completely drained, before trying to run a wash cycle.

If, after all this, the error code still shows, please get back to me. Thank you.

Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

Do you need any further assistance, before your request times out?